The 2017 CEM School Leadership Excellence (SLEx) Awards is now open for nominations. Six outstanding principals from CEM member schools in the Philippines will be awarded – two from Luzon, two from Visayas and two from Mindanao.
The nominee must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A Filipino citizen;
- Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) passer or equivalent;
- Currently affiliated with a CEM member school for at least one year;
- A minimum of five consecutive years of experience as a principal in elementary or high school;
- A principal in his/her current school not less than one year preceding the filing of the application; and
- No pending administrative, civil or criminal case.
Each awardee will receive a cash prize of P 200,000.00, a trophy and a medal and a plaque of recognition for their school. Finalists will each receive a P 50,000.00 cash incentive and a plaque of recognition.
Nomination sheets can be obtained from the CEM Head Office and Test Centers nationwide, or can be downloaded here.
For more details, you may email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; call our Client Relations Section at telephone numbers: (02) 813-3694 to 95, 813-3686 local 101 or 123; or visit our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/cem.inc.org.ph.