In celebration of CEM’s 40th Anniversary, the Board of Trustees proudly announces the commencement of its search for additional Corporators.
- Forty to sixty five (40-65) years old at the time of application
- With highest level of integrity, probity, and commitment to CEM’s mission
- Proven track record or expertise in educational, scientific, financial or legal professions
- Preferably a Filipino citizen
- Formal nomination letter addressed to the Chair of the Search Committee
- Accomplished Corporator’s Nomination Form (self-nomination is allowed)
- Recent Curriculum Vitae
- A high quality, current digital professional headshot for use in the CEM website.
- Responses to questions 1-5
- Nominee’s signature in the Nomination form (Page 4)
Only applications which comply with all of the above-mentioned requirements will be considered.
Qualified nominees shall submit the above requirements to the Search Committee Secretariat through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail addressed to:
Chair, Search Committee
Center for Educational Measurement, Inc.
Deadline of submission is extended until May 31, 2019.
NOTE: Nominees shall be notified via phone call by the Search Committee Secretariat for the interview schedule with the Search Committee.
Additional Requirements for Shortlisted Nominees:
- Certified true copy of documents in support of data stated in the Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) Character references
- NSO authenticated Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness
- Certification / Clearance obtained not more than one (1) month from the date of filing of nomination, indicating that nominee has no pending administrative and/or criminal case from:
• Office of the Provincial / City Prosecutor where nominee resides
• First and second level courts where nominee resides
• National Bureau of Investigation
• Institution / Company, if presently employed